Warrior Golf Clubs - Warrior Custom Golf Review: Nothing's for free--what did you expect?
You know, for all the bad publicity Warrior Custom Golf is getting now, this company will give you clubs, and only charge you $50 in the end for any you want to keep.I've had two dealings with them, both just fine.
The first, I got some wedges for free, send back some clubs I didn't want, and talked the sales person down to $50 on a 3 wood I still use today (after 7 years). I did the same thing for a driver, which I sent back for more custom fitting. In the end I got a putter, another wedge for free, and the driver for $50. I used the driver for about 5 years until I swapped it for the Ping G10.
I received a refund of everything except for $50 both times. Was it a pain to get it? Sure. Did it take a 30 minute phone call?
Yup. But you have to expect as much.This company wants to make money, obviously. They want you to miss the 45 day "trial" period. They want you to just keep the clubs.
This isn't a scam. In fact, I feel like I scammed them.
I got two wedges, a putter, a hybrid, a 3-wood, and a driver for $100.The 3-wood alone was well worth it.review #217970
You may also like
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "This review is not based on the headset itself as it is toward LG. The product description on the box itself says that it includes a charger. All I received..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I recently used the Suave Keratin Infusion 30 Day Smoothing Kit. I had purchased the product quite some time ago and was unaware it had been taken off the market..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "I made an appt with Fantastic Sams to get my hair dyed and cut. I made the appt for the wrong Fantastic Sams and did not realize it till I..."
- "Angie's list received a complaint about my company, and I filled out the "conflict resolution" paperwork "agreeing" to meet the members demands. -Angie's list was supposed to remove the review. -Angie's list..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "Please beware of Cargo Largo, the. They're scamming people in internet sales. It is not a friendly company, the attention is not good. only care about taking your money. They..."